|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Fall is in the air. It is time to come and enjoy the beauty that Rabun County has to offer during this beautiful season of the year. Come sit on the deck and soak in the Panoramic view of the mountains surrounding downtown Clayton. Check out our home for the upcoming season. A perfect opportunity to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city for a week or for a weekend.
Newly renovated, this unit contains 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. All new kitchen appliances. Master bedroom has a large flat screen tv for leisurely viewing and there is a 50' tv in the living area. In addition to the 3 bedrooms there is a couch for comfortable sleeping/napping (not a sleeper sofa) as well as a queen air mattress available upon request.
Nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains you have views of Black Rock Mountain State Park. Walk and visit the shops, feast at our many fine restaurants, take time to visit Tallulah Gorge or one of the many lakes in Rabun County. Fish in one our many trout streams or take a guided tour down the Chattooga River. There is something for everyone.
Convenient day trips from Way up Way include:
* Highlands, NC (45 minutes)
* Scaly Mountain - snow tubing (30 minutes)
* Chatooga River - whitewater rafting (15 minutes)
* Great Smoky Mtns / Cherokee NC (1.5 hrs)
* Biltmore Estate - Asheville NC (2 hrs)
* Helen GA / Unicoi State Park (1 hrs)
* Golf course (10 minutes)
* Gem Mining/Franklin NC (30 minutes)
* Panning for Gold/Dahlonega (1.5 hrs)
Join us and see why Clayton is described as the town 'where spring spends the summer.'
Keywords: Condominium Retreat in the mountains
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
50% down and the remaining 50% is due 14 days prior to arrival.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.