|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Walk to Donner Lake!! Sit on the expansive back deck and enjoy the lake views and privacy that this home has to offer.
Available for ski lease on winter 2016/2017. SPA available during ski lease.
Get access to the numerous public beaches along Donner Lake or hike the trails of Donner Lake Memorial State Park, all within walking distance.
Located just 2 blocks away from the local restaurant and convenience store.
This charming mountain home located on the eastern end of Donner lake includes a large, European-style kitchen along with a spacious living room featuring Pine vaulted ceilings and large south facing windows that provide great light and warmth.
Come relax on the big sunny deck after a day at the beach or exploring the Sierra Nevada mountains.
With many high quality amenities like a gas barbecue grill for summer picnics, TV (with a VCR/DVD player & XBOX; so bring your games!) dishwasher/Dryer, HIGH SPEED WIRELESS INTERNET and much more for you to enjoy during your stay at our Donner Lake Vacation Home.
This delightful 3 bedroom/2 bathroom cabin can sleep up to 6 people comfortably.
Master Bedroom-Queen bed, 2nd Bedroom-Queen Bed, 3rd Bedroom-Two Twin Beds, 2 Full Bathrooms (Sink, Shower and Bathtub), Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher, Natural Gas Fire Place to enjoy after a day on the slopes, Flat level driveway for up to 3 vehicles
Just 3 hours from San Francisco
• 35 minutes to Reno
• 25 minutes to North Shore Lake Tahoe
• Easy access to I-80 Freeway, 0.7 miles east of the cabin.
• Convenient to shopping and restaurants in historic downtown Truckee (10 min.) and Gateway shopping centers.
• Close to Safeway, Savemart Supermarket, Longs and Rite Aid.
Easy, Flat Level Access/Driveway during the Snowy Winter Season.
• Located at the heart of some of the best Ski Resorts in the Tahoe Area. Less than half-hour from: Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, Northstar, Sugar Bowl, Donner Ski Ranch, Tahoe Donner®, Boreal, and Soda Springs; in addition to the Cross-Country Ski Trails located down the road at Donner Lake Memorial State Park.
A variety of summer activities are available at Donner Lake including Hiking, Fishing, Boating, Sailing, Water-Skiing, Rafting, Horse-Back riding, Golfing, Rock Climbing, Swimming and much more.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$329|