|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
If you're looking for a centrally located vacation home this is it! This is not a resort but a quiet townhome community 60 minutes north of Duluth and 60 minutes south of Grand Marais. This ideal location is perfect for day trips to Split Rock, Tettegouche, Gooseberry Falls, the Superior Hiking Trail, Gitchi-Gami paved bike path that connects virtually the entire North Shore. All of this is right out our front door.
your trip to the North Shore of Lake Superior
• Well appointed furnishings and Up North décor
• Extra large deck overlooking beautiful Lake Superior
• Quite townhome community – we are tucked at the end for great privacy
• Shared HOA heated pool/sauna and fire pit are directly across from our home
• Walking distance to Cove Point, ‘downtown’ Beaver Bay and several shops and restaurants
• Have your own space to relax, share meals and play games
• Family friendly space and extras are waiting
• More affordable and plenty of space compared to a resort or hotel
Explore the North Shore from this great location
• Split Rock Lighthouse and park (4.7 miles S)
• Tettegouche State Park - Baptism River (8.9 miles N)
• Gooseberry Falls (11.5 miles S)
• Silver Bay Marina – launch and charters (4.2 miles N)
• Lutsen Mountain (41 miles N)
• Grand Marais (1 hour N)
• Two Harbors (24 miles S)
• Duluth (51 miles S)
During the Summer and Fall bring your bikes, roller blades or walk the Gitchi-Gami State Trail. A connector trail from Cove Point offers access to the Superior Hiking Trail, hike for miles through forests, along ridges, rivers, waterfalls and lakes.
Winter guests enjoy miles and miles of nearby cross country and snowmobile trails. There's nothing like spending time on foot, skis or snowshoes in the woods in winter. It's good for your body, mind and soul.
Some of our favorite places are just a short walk or bike ride away. Crossings Bar & Grille, Northern Lights, Lemon Wolf Cafe, Cove Point Lodge, Camp 61 and The Big Dipper Ice cream shop which is open seasonally. Grab some groceries at Zups in Silver Bay for your meals.
Keywords: Vacation rental, north shore vacation rental, rental on the lake, Townhouse, Town home, Condo, Lake View, Lake Superior Rental, Split Rock Lighthouse, Superior Hiking Trail, Tettegouche, Palisade Head, Gooseberry Falls, Gitchi-Gami Trail, Windsong
If you're looking for a centrally located vacation home this is it! This is not a resort but a quiet townhome community 60 minutes north of Duluth and 60 minutes south of Grand Marais. This ideal location is perfect for day trips to Split Rock, Tettegouche, Gooseberry Falls, the Superior Hiking Trail, Gitchi Gami paved path that connects virtually the entire North Shore. All of this is right out the front door.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Rates are subject to change but are guarantee once reservation is complete