|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Be cool. 40ft swimming pool for laps, playing or staying cool. 80ft of covered patios, outdoor fans, Mexican tile, Bbq, tables, chairs and conversational areas.
Plenty of pool glasses to sip margaritas on the lounges by the pool. Sit in the tea house, fans, lights and music to stay cool. Unfortunately, my mother in law passed away January 2014 and the second building is vacate.
Minutes to the action in downtown Palm Springs and located in Old Racquet Club West.
Escape to the tranquil and lazy days at Villa de Catalina. The Villa is nestled in the neighborhood to the stars—Onassis, Betty Davis and Joan Crawford and where Marilyn Monroe and Natalie Wood use to hang out at the old Racquet Club West.
Enter to mountain views, numerous fountains and a large private swimming pool.
The two over-sized verandas have ceiling fans, lighting, Mexican tile floors, music and misters.
Japanese tea house for early morning coffee break. Or a quiet retreat to read the daily morning newspaper or listen to music .
Your stay will include:
• Four bedrooms and three granite tile baths: one with dual showers, jacuzzi tub. One bath with large walk in shower with over-sized shower head, the other bath has bath and shower combination.
• Master bedroom features wood floors with private entry to outdoor veranda and pool.
• 4 bedrooms—1 king, 3 doubles, 1 twin, 2 double blow up beds; plenty of closet and drawer space for longer stays.
• Fully stocked state-of-the-art kitchen for entertaining with high efficiency appliances (Jenn-Air, Viking, Maytag, Bosch). Kitchen leads directly to outdoor veranda with BBQ, large granite counter, over-head fans, lights, misters. Cozy seating and tables for large groups.
Laundry facilities on site.
• Southwestern Spanish Villa flare with eclectic style throughout; plantation shutters, ceiling fans and centralized air, mexican tile floors and tile roof.
• Environmentally sensitive and equipped with solar panels and indigenous desert plantings, and landscaped with large palm and fruit trees.
• Two verandas – one for outdoor dining with built-in gas grill that overlook the pool. Ample seating and tables for eating or watching a sunset. Misters, music, ceiling fans and lights make for special moments.
• Numerous outdoor seating areas for larger events.
Palm Springs has something for everyone. Be our guests and enjoy the experience.
Keywords: Southwestern Spanish Villa
• World-famous Aerial Tramway to the cooler climate of Palm Springs; enjoy dinner on top of the mountain or hike one of the numerous hiking trails.
• Coechella Music Festival (annually in April).
• Stagecoach Country Music Festival (late April).
• Palm Springs International Film Festival (annually in January).
• Tennis—Indian Wells BNP Paribas Open - ATP World Masters and WTA event (annually in March).
• Casinos—Agua Caliente, Augustine Casino, Morongo, Spa Resort, Fantasy Springs Resort, Spotlight 29.
• Theaters—Annenburg, McCallum Theatre.
• Museums—Palms Springs Air Museum, Palm Springs Art Museum, El Paseo Artwalk, Agua Caliente Cultural Museum, Indian Museum and ceremonial Indian Pow Wows and the unique Cabot Pueblo Museum.
• Golf at world class courses or watch the pros—Desert Willow, Indian Canyon, Tahquitz Creek, Mesquite, Escena and more.
• Tour homes of movie stars of the past and neighborhoods of mid-century modern homes (Celebrity Tours, P.S. Windmill Tours).
• Shopping: Downtown Palm Springs, Desert Hills Premium Outlets, Cabazon Outlets, The Shops on El Paseo, Street Fair-every Thursday evening in Palm Springs.
• Day Spas – Spa Resort downtown Palm Springs, Agua Serena Spa, Miracle Springs Spa, The Wells Spa, Spa Esmeralda.
• Other attractions: Desert Adventures, Hummer Tours, Big Wheel Tours, Smoke Tree Stables, Funseekers.
• Disneyland (1.5 hours)
• Six Flags Magic Mountain (2 hours)
• San Diego Zoo (1.5 hours)
• Legoland (1.5 hours)
• Universal City Walk/Universal Studios (2 hours)
• Santa Monica Pier/Venice Beach/Marina Del Rey (2 hours)
• Las Vegas (4 hours)
• Grand Canyon (6.5 hours)
Nearby ski resorts: Mountain High (1 hour 15 minutes), Bear Mountain (Big Bear 2 hours)
Short ride to downtown Palm Springs and the Aerial Tram. Enjoy downtown's block party every Thursday night or escape into the resort flare of Villa de Catalina for your entire stay!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 12 2016 - Apr 9 2017
3 night minimum stay
Apr 10 2017 - Apr 24 2017
2 night minimum stay
Apr 25 2017 - Dec 31 2017
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$1,333|
|Pool heating at 86 F||C$133|
All renters must sign a short term lease agreement. Pool Heating is not included and the charge is $100 per night. The pool is cold from October till June.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.