|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This gorgeous Tahoe Vacation Rental Home is located on the bank of the idyllic Bear Creek in Alpine Meadows Ski Area, less than 5 minutes from Squaw Valley ski resort and about 10 minutes from Tahoe City
Custom built in 2002 for the English Lord of Norcott, this Tahoe vacation home has all the amenities you could desire in an Alpine ski resort. Upon entry to this magnificent vacation house, you are welcomed in the great room, styled for comfort with its stone fireplace, cathedral ceiling, home theater system and large windows.
The open plan flows through the dining room to the well appointed kitchen, (including two dishwashers), with breakfast bar. The dining room is perfect for memorable family dinners with its large table that comfortably seats twelve. Each of the four master suites (one of which is an open loft style over the main living space) includes a king bed, attached bathroom, views of the river, satellite TV and high speed internet access.
The sunny decks, gas BBQ and hot tub can be enjoyed within a lushly landscaped setting, with the soothing sound of the river creating the ultimate sense of relaxation. Book your next ski vacation today at the Creek Side Vacation Rental in Alpine Meadows!!!
GOLD LEVEL PROPERTY
• 3200 Square Feet
• Hot Tub - accessible through downstairs bedroom
• River Views
• Wheel Chair Friendly
• 4 Master Suites with King Beds
ABOUT THE AREA
Tucked between Truckee and Tahoe City, Alpine Meadows Resort is a picturesque playground for families and off-the-radar thrill-seekers alike. Chalet-style lodges and approachable hospitality mean that the skiing and riding experience always comes first. From easy-riding progression parks to wide-open bowls, Alpine Meadows brings an exciting challenge to any level of skier or snowboarder. And with more than 100 trails spread over 2,400 acres, mountain adventures (and groomed runs) await at every bump, jump and chairlift.
In the summer, Alpine Meadows offers a relaxed and peaceful refuge amongst sweeping valley views, meandering creeks, and hidden alpine lakes. The more adventurous can find their fix with some of the best hiking, horseback riding, and epic mountain biking around. When you’re ready for a day at the lake or a night out on the town, sandy beaches and the Tahoe City boardwalk are just ten minutes from your door.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. This property only has parking for four vehicles Nov 1 - May 1. There is NO overflow parking, and vehicles parked in neighboring driveways will be towed.
2. Fifth bedroom is technically a loft.
3. Internet service in Alpine Meadows (satellite provider) is known to be slow compared to urban standards, especially in bad weather. Refunds will not be issued for internet service interruptions.
4. Creek Side at Alpine is located in an exceptionally quiet neighborhood. Noisy or disruptive behavior will not be tolerated by neighbors or Tahoe Getaways.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted in above).