|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Looking for a quiet, yet fun getaway? This is the place to be with tons of activities and possibilities. In the winter you can go to any of the nearby ski resorts such as: Sugar Bowl, Boreal, and Squaw Valley. Have kids? They can play in the snow on the large deck, or even create a sled hill on the side of the house. In the summer, you can bring your boat or jet skis and tie it up to the pier. Have more than one boat? Tie up the boat on our buoy located just out from the pier.
There are many trails nearby where you can take a hike, or even go for a horseback ride. Fishing is great on Donner, you can catch a couple off of the dock each day by just throwing out a line with a worm or some power bait, you can even use a lure from shore. For all who love to gamble, Reno is just a half hour away where there are many casinos. Many golf attractions are nearby as well. For those who are just looking for a quiet getaway, you can make a nice fire in one of the outside chimneys or in the expansive fire place inside. Don't forget about heating up the hot tub and sitting in the snow or in the sun.
You'll love the comfort, area beauty and convenience that this home offers you:
* A small local store is a few minutes walk from the house
* Close to Truckee and Reno for restaurants, groceries, gamblin & other fun
* Rooms are seperated from each other to limit noise
* 4 beautiful sliding doors that open to the wood deck, hot tub and beautiful view of Donner Lake
* See the trains traveling high on the hill across the lake
* Watch Bald Eagles and Ospreys soar and fish
* Star gazing and the Milky Way during the night time
* Fishing directly off the pier
* Sugar Blow, Northstar, Squaw Valley, and Alpine Meadows ski resorts all within a 20 minute drive
* Championship golf courses nearby
* Hiking and horseback riding within minutes
The house layout is as follows:
Upstairs - 1 bedroom with Queen bed, 1 bathroom, Family/Living Room dining table, TV, fireplace, and Kitchen. There is a deck at this level that also has stairs down to the lower back deck where the hot tub and dock are located. You access the house at this level from the road.
Downstairs - 2 bedrooms with Queen beds, Bunk room with 2 sets of bunk beds, 1 bathroom, 1 laundry room. The 2 bedrooms have sliding doors to access the lower deck with hot tub and access to the dock.
We take VISA / MASTERCARD / PAYPAL
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Oct 1 2016 - May 26 2017
3 night minimum stay
May 28 2017 - Oct 1 2017
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$664|
|Clean Hot tub||C$173|
Holidays - Christmas, Presidents, Memorial, Thanksgiving, Labor Day, MLK weekends - $400 per night
Nightly rate includes utility costs.
12% of rental rate Truckee Tax (does not include cleaning or refundable security deposit)
From June 1 to Aug 31 - 7 day minimum stay
Check in is 5 PM and check out is 11 AM