|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Casa Jacaranda is located on Calle Jacarandas. Now considered the best street at the beach, with many beautiful homes, local to everything and in the popular Playa Zicatela area of Puerto Escondido. With a 2 minute walk to the sand and the world class surfing Mexican Pipeline, and a 5 minute walk to many beach front restaurants and stores. From each floor of the home and the heavenly roof top terrace, you have full sweeping views from Playa La Punta (at the far end of Playa Zicatela) to the fishing boats moored at Playa Principal. Casa Jacaranda's awesome ocean views are also great for dolphin and whale watching from the terrazos. The home is decorated with a muted and tasteful decor to let the ocean view be the star of every room. Calm and cool inside, this entertainer villa was built with every thing in mind to cater to a relaxing ambiance and guarantee that you enjoy your stay.
On the first floor there are two master suites with California king beds and high end linens. Each suite boast a full private bathroom with beautiful Mexican tile. Both these suites are separated by the living room for privacy or sleeping late.
There is a beautiful in-ground pool with attached child's play pool on this level, an additional outdoor lounge area with wrap sofas, hammock, outdoor furniture, and pool loungers. Also is an outside tiled shower.
The living room has a recliner, sofa, video game and book library and is decorated with wonderful mosaic hand embroided linens on the walls made by the ladies of Chiapas.
On the second floor there are two more master suites that open directly onto the terrazo with table and chairs, and recliners. These suites also have California king beds and private bathrooms decorated with more of the Mexican tile the area is so famous for. They are separated by the large chefs kitchen and seating for 10 that opens directly onto the large wrap around deck with outdoor tables for dining.
The third floor roof top terrace is always ready for entertaining. There is a massive covered area with seating at a beautiful table hand made from locally grown wood for up to 12 people to dine, have parties and entertain.
The roof deck also has an open sun area and garden. There is a wet bar, extra refrigerator/freezer for cold beverages, gas BBQ grill, and also a half bath. So you don't have to leave this area often once you settle in for a relaxing afternoon out of the sun.
Of special interest:
- All four suites are very large with built in closets and safes and face the beach with an ocean view.
- Well appointed kitchen with refrigerator/freezer, stove/oven/grill combo, coffee pot, toaster, microwave, hand juicer, and blender. Also handmade plates designed especially for the villa.
- Ceiling fans in all rooms.
- AC option for all bedrooms with individual temperature control. (Price is included unless otherwise stated.)
- Sliding door to ocean view terrace from every room.
- 2 satellite TV’s.
- CD player and DVD player.
- Room safe in each bedroom closet.
- Sheets, bath towels, and pool towels are provided.
- Cleaning service 6 days a week.
- Personal laundry service for a minimal fee.
- Grocery shopping and evening meal service upon request for an additional fee.
- Drinking water included.
- Hot/Cold water dispenser in the kitchen area.
- Private swimming pool including wading area for children.
- Poolside shower.
- All taxes and utilities included
We welcome you to our home and to Puerto Escondido.
Tim and Maxine O'Brien, owners.
Pay Pal accepted
Keywords: beach front villa ,luxury home ,casa,suite,beach views
Casa Jacaranda is a two minute walk down to the beach and five minutes to the beach boulevard where there are great restaurants, stores, entertainments, events and much more. Our street is considered the best street on Zicatela beach with a great and famous coffee shop~ Dan Deluxe Cafe where all the locals and visitors have breakfast and a good cup of coffee. Yoga, Pilates, dancing and massage center is just a block from the house. There is also easy taxi access just a block from the house that can take you to any local attractions.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 14 2017 - Apr 30 2017
2 night minimum stay
May 1 2017 - Oct 31 2017
2 night minimum stay
Payment in full for reservations of one week or less
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.