|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Make yourself at home in this warm and welcoming 1600-square-foot retreat in the heart of the Rockies. Located in a quiet residential community, this contemporary family home is designed for total comfort and convenience. And the exceptional setting puts all the natural wonders of Canada’s four-season playground right in your back yard.
Features and benefits include:
- Spectacular Rocky Mountain vistas from every window. The spacious deck – equipped with gas barbecue and patio furniture – is the perfect spot to have dinner, watch the sunset, and enjoy views of Mountain Lady MacDonald and Rundle Mountain.
- Property backs onto Cougar Creek and Canmore’s extensive network of walking and bike paths. A 10-minute walk along the creekside trail takes you to a neighbourhood restaurant, bakery, coffee shop, convenience store and liquor store. Canmore’s first-class restaurants, shops and galleries are only a five-minute drive away.
- Bright open-concept living area is highlighted with vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace, formal dining room, and a generously equipped chef’s kitchen complete with pantry and breakfast bar.
- Tasteful home décor, featuring hardwood floors, natural stone accents, plush leather upholstery, and birch and oak Craftsman-style furniture handmade by the owner.
- Elegant master suite boasts a queen bed, ensuite bath, walk-in closet, and a wonderful view of the Three Sisters. The roomy second and third bedrooms (one with queen bed and one with twin beds) share the family bath.
- Electronics package complete with wireless internet service, audio system, flat-screen TV and DVD library.
- Two handy parking stalls at the front entry, which leads to the foyer, coat closet and laundry room.
- A recreational wonderland awaits: downhill skiing at Banff and Lake Louise, cross-country skiing at the Canmore Nordic Centre, three outstanding mountain golf courses, miles of hiking and bike trails. Nearby Canmore Recreation Centre offers exercise facilities, indoor pool and hot tub. Countless other activities, from rock climbing and horseback riding to canoeing and kayaking are also available in the region.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$395|
Rates are based on 6 occupants and a minimum 5 Night Stay. Please Contact owner for final price
A deposit of $300.00 is required to reserve booking. Rental payment is required 50% 60 days before check in and the final 50% payment 14 dayd before check in.