|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Walk through the front door and immediately absorb the Vermont atmosphere. You experience a casual, comfortable environment which just encourages relaxation. The very next thing you will notice is the incredible view and the vast expanse of Lake Champlain through the huge picture window and French doors. Your eye will then lead you to the stunning majesty of the Adirondacks.
Best of all......our expansive decks! 1300+ Sq. Feet of staggered and tiered decking leading down to Lake Champlain. Pergola, Awning, Lawn Furniture, insanely huge grill and we even have our own private dock and beach for your enjoyment. Boat launch and craft access on our road.
Now, more about the property.....
• 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, Large dining table. 4 televisions incl. two 50" big screens with satellite in 3 bedrooms
• One unique feature is the two living rooms, each on a different floor. This lends itself to privacy when multiple couples are vacationing together. Also allowing for a large and separate area for the children to gather. Thus, allowing them their 'space' and giving the adults 'their space'
After a couple of days of R&R you will want to explore the local area. Once again...no worries...we've got you covered. Close to golf, adventure, historical attractions, casual & fine dining, antiquing, cultural experiences, night life, major ski areas and premier Vermont attractions.
Spring & Summer Activities:
• Lake Champlain / Swim / Boat / Water Ski / Fish
• Hike / Bike / Tour / Zip Line / Sky Dive
• Golf / Tennis / Adventure Sports
• Arts / Entertainment / Historical & Cultural Events
• BBQ on decks / Nap on hammock, wake up & repeat.
* Private Dock, Decks & Beach
* Kayak(s) and/or Paddle boat for Summer 2015
* (2) Mountain Bikes for Summer 2015
* Fireplace in living room just installed along with another 50' big screen TV!
• Two Living Rooms, 4 bedrooms, Full kitchen w/all the toys, Full Laundry, Multiple
Imagine the warm embrace of a comfortable and inviting vacation home settled on Lake Champlain with 2300 sq./ft. of living space, 1300+ sq./ft. of decking, private beach and dock! Overlooking a vast expanse of Lake Champlain with unencumbered views of the Adirondacks & majestic sunsets.
This Lake Champlain Vacation Home has hosted the following:
• Couple(s) Vacations and Retreats
• Family Reunions
• Small Weddings
• Family & Student Vacations
• Corporate Retreats
After absorbing all of this you will then be curious to explore the remainder of the house where you will then find the large & spacious master bedroom. Complete with a King Size Bed well suited for comfort and sleeping late. This is encouraged by the ability to open the Master Bedroom French Doors and feel the breeze off the lake and watch the waves roll in. A pergola was added over the doors to add additional privacy on the deck. The bedroom also offers a full complement of dressers, large closets and a full, private master bath.
A very well equipped kitchen with modern appliances will provide modern conveniences and help to keep you well fed and fully satisfied. We provide several cooking gadgets such as waffle makers, quesadilla makers and other cool little things for you to utilize.
Don't feel like being in a kitchen? No worries! Simply walk out to the Upper Deck off the living room and perch under the awning and throw a few steaks on the grill. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the Vermont Experience. You can watch the kids/family/friends jump off the dock, play on the seasonal private beach or just jump on your boat and Explore Lake Champlain.
Don't feel like going out or it happens to rain that day. Once again....No Worries! We've got that covered too.......
Board games, books, DVD's, internet access and plenty of space so that everyone can have their privacy or simply mingle if they so choose.
The additional bedrooms are located upstairs along with another full bath. All are in keeping with the theme of the property and very comfortable. Full laundry and a half bath are located on the main floor just off the kitchen. Thus, allowing quick and easy access for all as well.
Fall & Winter Events and Activities include:
• Sitting in front of the Fire Place
• “Leaf Peeping”/ Wineries / Orchards / Breweries
• Ski & Hike Multiple Major Mountains
• Snow Mobile / Skate / Hockey / Ice Fish
• Snow Shoe / X Country Skiing / Dog Sledding
• Football! Football! Football! On the Big Screen
* For those interested in a prolonged winter stay we will do monthly rentals at a reduced rate. Please call for details......
PLEASE VISIT OUR PRIVATE WEBSITE FOR 70 HOUSE PHOTOS, LOCAL & SEASONAL EVENTS. WEB LINK LOCATED AT BOTTOM OF THIS SITE
Skydiving, hiking, biking, mini-golf, ice cream stands etc.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Winter & Spring 2017
Jan 11 2017 - Jun 16 2017
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 6 guests; add C$33 per night, per additional guest|
Jun 17 2017 - Sep 1 2017
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add C$27 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||C$106|
|Cleaning Fee||C$267 + Tax|
Rates are subject to change until confirmed. All rates represent base rates and additional charges may apply based on the number of guests in your party.
The Damage Deposit is due 7 days prior to your arrival and will not be charged at time of booking. If the software indicates a damage deposit charge at time of booking please call me at 802-734-6317 to correct.
Cleaning Fee $150 for < 4 guests. Cleaning fee $200 for > 4 guests.
VT Rooms & Meals Tax 9%
Thanks and enjoy your stay!
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.