Enjoy this spacious beautiful bungalow home which accommodates up to 7 guests if you count 2 big sofas 9 guests. Located minutes away from the highway, Shopping mall, as well local college and university could be reached from bus route right in front of the house.
- 4 Rooms (3 Main floor, 12 Semi-basement), 1 Kitchens & 2 Full washrooms
- 6 outdoor parking
- 1 TV - (55-inch Smart TV - TV Online,)
Guest can use the entire house, however number of rooms used will depend on the number of guests arriving to the house.
CLOSE BY (10-25 mins drive)
Britannia beach, Parliament Hill, National Art Museum, National Art Center, War Museum, Bayshore Shopping Center, Canadian Tire Arena, and TD Place Stadium.
Stove, Oven, dishwasher, microwave, two door refrigerator with water dispenser, coffee maker, pots, pans, kettle, glasses, mugs, punch bowl set, plate sets, utensils, cutlery, kids dinnerware, , cutting board, dishwasher, toaster and some spices and olive oil.
BATHROOM: Two full bathrooms. Both will include hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash and hair dryer
MAIN FLOOR - Kitchen, living area with comfortable sofas, 3 bedrooms, 1TV and full washroom
BASEMENT - 1 bedroom, and washer/dryer
LAUNDRY- Free access to washer and dryer (detergent and fabric softener provided)
A 100% refund is provided for travellers cancelling at least 30 days before check-in. A 50% refund is provided for travellers cancelling from 14 to 29 days before check-in. No refunds are provided for travellers cancelling less than 14 days prior to check-in. CanadaStays Booking Fees are non-refundable.
Our house rules: no smoking, no parties or events, no pets.
- Guests must be 21+ unless accompanied by parents
- No smoking indoors
- Guests are responsible for any missing and/or damaged items
- Place dishes in dishwasher before departure
-Please, no shoes while in the dwelling
- Government issued ID must be presented at check-in
- Please abstain from noisy activity between 10:00 PM & 7 AM
- As in any travel please assure all guests are insured for accidents, injuries or illness while travelling and on the premises. By accepting the reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from the use of the premises and any damages caused to the premises.
OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE MONITORED 24/7
Things to Do in Ottawa:
Parliament Hill and Buildings: 16 min(11km)
Lansdowne Park: 15min(9.9km)
Rideau Canal National Historic Site: 15min(9.2km)
ByWard Market: 18min(12km)
Canadian Museum of Nature: 15min(10.9km)
Dows Lake Pavilion: 12min(8.4km)
Mooney's Bay: 16min(6.8km)
Britannia Park and Beach: 12min(4.7km)
Arboretum (Experimental Farm):13min(10.4km)
National Gallery of Canada: 15min(12km)
Canada Aviation and Space Museum: 15min(17km)
Saunders Farm: 20min(24km)
University of Ottawa: 15min(12km)
Carleton University: 10min(7.7km)
Algonquin College: 5min(2.2km)
Canadian War Museum: 10-15min(10.6km)
Bayshore Shopping Centre: 10 min(3.6km)
Carling wood Shopping Centre: 10 min(4.4km)
Tanger Outlets Ottawa 20 mim(14km)