Located midway between Lure and Héricourt (10 / 15mn drive).
In a small village in a quiet little corner of tranquility.
Not far from La Planche des Belles Filles (stage finish of the Tour de France Monday, July 14, 2014) and the ponds miles plateau.
In the South: Villersexel and leisure activities on the Ognon
North: Ronchamp chapel created by Le Corbusier
To the east: the area of Belfort-Montbéliard-Héricourt
Possible activities in the vicinity:
Hike (on foot, bicycle, motorcycle, quad ...), skiing (downhill or cross), swimming, fishing, golf, horseback riding, spas ...
Furnished house, adjoining the house comprising:
An entrance and a private terrace without vis-à-vis,
- A large kitchen with an oven, microwave oven, cooking gas, all necessary dishes. Possibility of crepe, raclette or pierrade on request.
- A large living room, TV, (option of a DVD player and DVD qq), reading, couch and a sofa bed.
- A bathroom with shower, toilet, sink and washing machine.
- A large terrace with garden furniture and barbecue
- A first bedroom with a bed 2 places (140x190) and a wardrobe.
- A second bedroom with 3 single beds (90x190) and a large closet.
If the rooms upstairs are a problem, possibility of sleeping in the living room on the sofa.
The sheets are not provided:
Linen bed for 2 persons: 8 €
Sheets for single bed: 5 €
Possibility to rent towels also.
Cleaning for free from worry about: 50 €