|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Located in Burgundy, at the foot of the Morvan natural park, this is a magnificent 18th century property, which has been recently renovated. Walking through its ample halls and airy rooms its charm is apparent: Space and Light abound! The renovations were made with exquisite taste, a subtle mix of the antique and modern. A minimalist décor permeates the home carefully accented by beautiful objects of art. Each room has its own atmosphere, alternating between tucked-away, intimate corners and large spacious reception areas. Mixing contemporary décor with traditional charm, the property is a unique, magical find. The home has 18 rooms on two floors, which can accommodate up to 13 people on a total area of 750m2.
The receptions spaces:
On the ground floor, you can take full advantage of three comfortable lounges with fireplaces, as well as two office areas. The large, fully-equipped kitchen contains a central island area which is perfect for spending time with family and friends.
6 bedrooms are located throughout the home:
1. Bedroom 1 (RDC) : Double Bed + Fireplace + private bathroom with shower
2. Chambre de Cécile : Double Bed + private bathroom with bathtub
3. Chambre de Charlotte : Double bed + private bathroom with shower
4. Chambre de Louise : Double bed + private bathroom with shower
5. Nursery : 1Double bed + 2 single beds
6. Chambre Simple : 1 single bed + 1 children bed + 1 baby cot
Located in the heart of the Burgundy countryside, the surrounding area is primarily rural. The kitchen and living room both open onto a very large terrace, overlooking grassy fields and groves. With windows facing both east and west, every meal is bathed in light throughout the day. For freshness and intimacy, the side yards are well appointed with tables and chairs, in the shade of the trees and castle. When in season, you can enjoy fresh fruit from the orchard area. At the heart of this estate, the park offers countless recreational activities such as a trampoline, badminton, bicycles, and well furnished outdoor spaces to enjoy sunny days.
Activities not to miss on during your stay:
- Visit the famous gardens of Claude Monet in Giverny (25km) and enjoy lunch at the Garden Feathers restaurant.
- Discover the castles of the region: the Chateau de Champs-de-Bataille owned by the famous designer Garcia (40km), the mythical medieval castle of Château Gaillard (47km), or the Renaissance castle of Diane de Poitiers in Anet.
- Visit the Cathedral and the Belfry of Evreux (10km) and the Cathedral of Lisieux (85km).
- Pick up some bargains in one of the many flea markets in the surrounding villages.
- Discover the local cuisine in lovely le Moulin de Fourge (35km) or the prestigious restaurant of la Corniche in Rolleboise.
- Take a canoe trip on the Eure from Ecardenville (13km).
- Take a swim in Deauville-Trouville (1:20)