|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
PUERTO VALLARTA - Prime Oceanfront in Paradise
Girasol Sur is located on Playas Gemelas. Two of the most beautiful beaches in Puerto Vallarta are aceesable from the pool area. the water is clean and wonderfull for swimming and snorkeling. From the balcony you can sometimes spot fish swimming, watch whales, dolphins and pelicans fly by.
STUDIO CONDO - Non - smoking at GIRASOL SUR with Balcony overlooking Ocean!
* Full Size Refrigerator, Toaster/Oven, Microwave, Stove top and drapes (all new in 2011), Coffee Maker, Blender, Ironing/Board and Iron.
* Dishes, Glasses, Cutlery, Pots, Pans, etc.
* Radio & CD player, CD/VCR Player, Cable, two Color TV's – English and Spanish Stations
* Rattan Glass Top Dining Table with three Chairs
* King Size Bed, Trundle Bed, two chairs and Side Table
* Table and three Chairs on Balcony. Two Beach Chairs and Umbrella
* Bathroom with Shower, separate Hallway Powder Room/Sink with ceiling fan/light
* Air Conditioned and Ceiling Fan
* Storage Lock Box
* One Wall fully Mirrored (Provides panoramic view and makes Condo seem much larger. While lying in bed at night you can see lights of downtown Puerto Vallarta twinkling in the wall mirror and certain times of the year you can see the moon shining on the ocean.
* Operation Manuals/Books, Maps & Information located in White Cabinet
* Free use of Laundry Facilities/Room (provide your own detergent, etc.)
* Wireless router so if you want to bring a lap top this service is included in the rental price, otherwise Internet access (cost 24 pesos/hour) is available in a room behind the front desk.
* Library/Meeting Room with many Books that can be checked out
* Pool with Swim up Bar (happy hour every day),
*Mini Market attached to Girasol
* Garden area for relaxing, reading, playing games, etc.
* Great Girasol Restaurant and Bar on the Water (with dancing to live music 2 nights/week during winter months)
* Bus Service and Taxi Stand in front of Girasol. Bus stops every 15 to 20 minute’s, about a 20 minute ride to “Old Town” Puerto Vallarta, cost 6 pesos (may vary year to year).
Nearby is Puerto Vallarta’s “Old Town” where nights come alive. Among the many attractions are, Sports Bars, Art Galleries, Local Theatre, and Trendy Famous Chefs Restaurants such as Cafe De Artistes, La Palapa, Daiquiri Dicks and many more...plus lots of fabulous shops. Night Life Begins at 9:00 P.M. with Cabaret Shows, Jazz Clubs, Martini Bars far too many to Mention....
Keywords: Non-smoking Condominium
See my pictures, my condo balcony overlooks the ocean and in front of Girasol are mountains. I have already covered the attractions, available activities, etc.. in my VRBO Advertisement.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 2016 - Mar 31 2017
7 night minimum stay
|Cleaning and Laundry Fee||C$37|
I rent to a maximun of two adults.
To avoid problems I do one continuous email. Once I receive notification via email saying you have decided to rent and will mail a check for 50% of the total rent in US Dollars, I will mark your dates off on my calendar. Then you mail a check for the remaining 50% 5 weeks prior to checkin date. I will complete a Girasol Occupancy Form. Email a copy to Girasol front desk and a copy to you.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.