Villa, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
- english, french
About John Fitzsimmons
We are a family with 4 children and fell in love with the Bahamas. Our winters are cold and love to escape to the relaxed pace of the Paradise Island. We have the best of both worlds here-serenity and the activity of Atlantis. This is a very family friendly home. We have kept our rates the same for 10 years and this location is close to the beach. We have additional locations for rent. 2 Bedrooms at this site and directly on the beach. They are all listed on vrbo We have repeat travellers and add the personal comfort of home. All locations come with wifi/ internet included. We welcome longterm rentals as well as short term or intermediate terms and offer commissions from travel agent referrals. Remember is our units are vacant and you email site at short notice you will get a special last minute discount. Book today with us you! Atlantis is economical when staying offsite.
John Fitzsimmons purchased this Villa in 1999
Why John Fitzsimmons chose Nassau
Visited the Bahamas-adored the location, great weather, people and food. Add the bonus of Atlantis and spectacular beaches you will want to come back and realize why it is always better in the Bahamas!
What makes this Villa unique
Relaxation , no need to have a car and have the vistas of a tropical garden, Atlantis and beach at your doorstep. Book Today to avoid disappointment on your preferred timing.
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Very beautiful villa and surrounding property
Very beautiful villa and surrounding property
John was very easy to work with
We all had a great time
Thank you 😊
Great place to stay and a great owner to rent from.
First and foremost, John is very thorough and responds very quickly to any questions that we had. The 3 bedroom villa was very clean. We had 6 people and we had more than enough space to sleep and move around. The showers and baths were all tile and up to date. ( as advertised and expected the water pressure was low on the lower shower). The key codes for the door were easily changed to our very own. Beach access is right outside back sliding door. The pool is private along with the laundry room for owners guest only. The Wifi is very fast and only had to be reset maybe once a day. The walk to Atlantis was a short walk down casino drive. Which will save on taxi fees. You have to go to Solomon's Grocery store for groceries at Harbor Bay shopping plaza. They will set you up for a ride back after shopping. This will save you a fortune.
We really enjoyed our stay and would recommend.
Everything was just as described! Beautiful property and a great location!
hope to see you again!
We enjoyed our stay. We really like the beach and the pool. Sunrise is a great place to stay.
Thank you for your positive comments and hope to see you again in the future.
This is our third time in the Bahamas and our second time booking with John Fitzsimons. We had our son, daughter in law and grandson with us. We will definitely book with John again. He and his manager, Diane, were just great. Thank you John and Diane.
Ken, it was a pleasure to have you and your family stay and look forward to your return.
Sunrise 15 - March 2019
Overall, the villa met our expectations. The location was great as it was close enough to Atlantis to visit via a short walk and far enough away to not have to deal with the hustle and bustle and loads of tourists. While not located directly on the beach, it was just a short 2 minute walk past the pool and down the stairs to the beach and turquoise blue ocean. The place itself generally had everything we needed. Any questions or issues we had were quickly addressed by John as he's very attentive to his guests.
Because the place is more affordable than the expensive hotels, there are several minor things (first one more than minor) that could be improved:
1) The security staff. Make sure they are trained to understand that the villas are not part of the hotel. When we arrived we were told we didn't have a room and couldn't go to the villa because the security person didn't realize they were different parts of the resort. As a result, we were freaking out just before midnight when we arrived from the airport. Luckily, we were able to get in touch with John who helped clarify this with security. Honestly, if security wasn't there, we could have just walked to the villa ourselves since we had the passcode.
2) Water pressure. While i understand this can't be controlled, there is very little pressure making it difficult to get sand off without a lot of rubbing and it makes the upstairs shower accessories (several different types of sprayers) useless since there isn't enough pressure to notice any difference. You can definitely take a shower, but don't expect a lot of pressure.
3) Downstairs shower is wedge shaped making it quite difficult to take a shower and move around. My daughter ended up using our upstairs shower instead.
4) Main bedroom dresser drawers are broken (at least 3 of them) so couldn't use them since they would just fall out when you pull them.
5) I think the batteries in the TV remote are dead but i got around it by using the cable remote. Only issue is the last guest must have turned on captions so we had captions on all the channels and couldn't find a way to turn them off. very minor issue.
6) It would be great if there were more plastic cups. There were a few glasses of different types but would be good to have a matching set of at least 4 matching cups or glasses. I'm guessing other guests must have dropped a few over the years.
But again, overall a great time, just some minor things to consider improving.
Thank you for your comments. I apologize for the issue you encountered with the new security personnel. We have on order more dishware and glassware.
We are shipping in more controls (batteries sometimes get displaced).
We are continually adding to each property- new barbecue has arrived recently. We added memory foam for additional comfort. Will address status of furnishings and access to storage. It was a pleasure to interact with you and ensure you gained access when there was confusion to guide you. We hope to see you again in the future! Thank You.
Dolphin viewing at Lagoon Island and Atlantis
commonest question- How to avail of Atlantis amenities.
Aquaventure pass-access all day to pools, beaches and water rides. (please note beaches are public and are always accessible at no cost)
Discover Atlantis Tour- All day access to The Dig, Ruins Lagoon, Predator Lagoon and Water's Edege Lagoon, including guided tour (pools and slides not included)
Dolphin Cay- inquire at Discover Atlantis Ticket Centre
These Ticket Centres are located
Outside Water's Edge restaurant
The Dig entrance
By staying so close to Atlantis you have access to these activities but have the luxury of space and comfort at down to earth prices. Most vacationers spend time at Atlantis, downtown Nassau, the beach, go snorkelling or Scuba diving- so why pay hotel rates when you will be doing a variety of activities?