|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Studio Description completely renovated:
- In the air conditioned main room, you will sleep in an excellent sofa bed very easy to use. A dressing cabinet and buffet with the TV allow you to store your personal belongings.
- The terrace of 10 sqm will be your main living room with a sea view 180 degree breathtaking: Diamond Rock, Morne Larcher, with the added bonus of the evening, beautiful sunsets !!! There is no opposite on the terrace.
The terrace is equipped with a shutter.
- The kitchen is fully equipped (ceramic hob / electric oven, fridge-freezer, microwave, coffee maker, toaster ...) and will allow you to cook at home.
- Bathroom: shower, sink, toilet and washing machine
There is internet access throughout the apartment.
This studio offers maximum comfort for two people.
Blow of assured heart!
We offer for rent two air-conditioned apartments in the same residence, overlooking the Caribbean Sea:
- T2 of 46 sqm, including 10 sqm terrace, for 4 people (1 tab above) and
- A large studio of 31 sqm, including 10 sqm terrace, for 2 persons (2nd tab above)
In quiet and secure residence, you will have a private parking space and access to the swimming pool for residents. Enjoy the flower gardens and well maintained this recent residence overlooking the sea.
The best beaches in the south of Martinique are nearby beach of St Anne, the Salines (8 mins by car), Anse Michel and Cap Chevalier .....
You have a choice between 2 booking modes which are detailed at the end of tariffs.
The village of St. Anne is located 600m walk along the beach, where you will find a local market, a fish market, shops and many restaurants.
At the exit of the residence, you can take a hiking trail, Trace des Caps, allowing you to discover the peninsula of St Anne and the extreme south of Martinique. For example, the Anse Caritan (300m), you can reach the beach of Anse Meunier, the small cove of Saline, then the large Anse des Salines.