|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
- Please Note - Due to the the uniqueness of our home and VRBO's quoting limitations, the rental rate generated by VRBO for On-Line (automatic) booking and VRBO "Quotable Rates", is for the MAIN HOUSE ONLY ( this is 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths; sleeps six maximum).
If you would like to add any or all of the three additional suites (attached to house, but with separate entrances), I will send you an accurate quote based on the information you provide. Rest assured that our house is only rented to ONE group at a time (even if the other rooms remain unused).
Choose the amount of the house you need and only pay for that portion; you will STILL have the entire property to yourself. $450/night is the minimum rate per night rate for the MAIN house only during low season (2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms; sleeps 6 max.). Note - there is a minimum 2 night stay to book.
The maximum rate would be $933/night for the entire house (5 bedrooms PLUS sitting room/bedroom/kitchenette in Upstairs Master Suite; 5 full bathrooms + Outdoor shower) for the minimum 2 night stay during high season and the maximum number of guests (16). NOTE: DISCOUNTS are given for full week stay, low season and 4 week stay or longer. THANKS!
- 180° Sunset Harbour Views (sunsets can last up to 1 1/2 hours from pre-sunset to last color in the sky; during this time, the colors may change from orange, to pink, to lavender. You just can't appreciate this any better than from our spot on the harbour!
- Private Dock - for dinghy or rented Boston Whaler. Please note that our dock CANNOT accommodate a boat larger than a Boston Whaler or small dinghy; we do not dredge around our dock, so it has minimal water at low tide. Most people who have boats dock them at one of the several marinas on the island.
- Maid service every third day during the rental period. Additional maid service may be contracted and paid for separately if desired (through optional concierge). Reasonable post-rental clean up is already INCLUDED in rental rate.
- Large and private, fully walled/ fenced garden with hammock, BBQ pit, colorful and fragrant flora. Garden is lit for romantic night time feel. There is even a tiled OUTDOOR SHOWER with hot and cold water!
- Automatic backup generator
- Only rented to one group at a time
- Bedrooms may be configured for 5 couples - 4 w/ Kings, 1 w/ Queen; Or for 3 families with 2 rooms (w/ 4 beds per room) for kids and 3 rooms for parents (2 w/Kings & 1 w/ Queen; PLUS the sitting room/bedroom/kitchenette attached to the Upstairs Master Bedroom has a daybed/twin bed and and a roll-out trundle bed/ twin bed for additional children or adults!)
- Impressive Water Views from 3 of the 5 Bedrooms, living room, kitchen and the upstairs sitting room, bedroom, master balcony and sundeck! No need to climb to a precariously perched sundeck to enjoy the amazing view!
- BEACH MEMBERSHIP - Who wants to carry chairs and umbrellas to the beach every day? Our BEACH MEMBERSHIP provides 6 chairs and 3 umbrellas all set up and waiting for you in a manicured and convenient spot right between the two most popular resorts on the island (FREE to Blue Dolphin guests; additional chairs and umbrellas may be rented for a nominal daily fee).
- WEDDING Venue - Great location for an intimate wedding
- Cooking services may be contracted and paid for separately through an optional concierge.
- Contracting Renter must be age 25 or older and must stay on property for the duration of the rental period.
You'll know you're 'not in Kansas anymore' in this charming waterfront Cape Cod style home on beautiful and historic Bay Street. The serenity and beauty of the Blue Dolphin and it's property make it a perennial favorite for photo shoots of catalogs (including Chicos (spring 2015), Island Company 2007) and magazine/ newspaper articles from Vogue April 1999 to the Wall Street Journal April 23-24, 2011 D10.
The home is ideal for large family gatherings or for couples who want the flexibility of a large house when family or friends are visiting and a cozy cottage when they are alone. The main house on the ground floor sleeps six and includes two bedrooms and two full baths. It may be rented by itself or guests may choose to add up to three additional bedrooms and bathrooms in incremental prices as needed. THE BLUE DOLPHIN WILL ONLY BE RENTED TO ONE GROUP AT A TIME.
The fabulous 180 degree harbour view climaxes each evening with colorful and lengthy sunsets which may be enjoyed from any one of four porches (front patio; side bedroom covered porch, upstairs sun deck and private master bedroom balcony).
The Blue Dolphin has its own dock right out in front for your dinghy or rented Boston Whaler. The house also has a large and lovely lighted backyard garden filled with beautiful hibiscus, fragrant jasmine, colorful allamanda flowers, a hammock calling your name, as well as a rustic, but very functional (and fun) barbecue pit.
Harbour Island was rated #1 in the region of the Caribbean, the Bahamas and Bermuda by Travel & Leisure in 2005 "Best Of" issue and AGAIN in 2015! The BEACH has been rated one of the 10 best in the World by Condé Nast magazine and was #1 on the Travel Channel's "10 Best Beaches in the Caribbean" 2003 episode. The water in the harbour and at the beach is crystal clear azure, so inviting.
The Blue Dolphin is conveniently located only steps away from shops, restaurants and a short walk or even shorter golf cart ride (preferred mode of island travel) to the famous three mile PINK SAND BEACH.
Enjoy the best of both worlds by spending your days at the beach and your mornings and evenings on the scenic and tranquil harbour.
Have your nails done or get a facial at a local salon. A massage therapist can work out all those kinks either in the salon or in the privacy of the Blue Dolphin.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Low Season - see Notes
May 1 2017 - Dec 15 2017
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$683.25|
$500/nt rate is for MAIN HOUSE only (2Br, 2Ba) <1wk
Rates: $3000 - $5000/wk for up to 10 guests (add'l guests up to max. of 16 at $100/per./wk per add'l guest); rate depends upon total rooms being used. Email for quote
Less than 1 wk rental rate is 1/6 weekly rate per night (6 nights is the same price as 7); 2 night minimum.
10% discount for low season
10% discount for 4 week rental or longer
Pay refundable $500 Security/Damage Deposit at reservation confirmation as well as 1/2 the Total Rental Rate and the remaining Rental Rate no later than 90 days prior to check-in.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Should you wish to cancel a confirmed reservation, notice of cancellation MUST BE IN WRITING AND RECEIVED MORE THAN 90 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR CHECK-IN DATE. We will refund the sums you have paid, less a $150.00 cancellation fee. If your notice of cancellation is RECEIVED LESS THAN 90 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR CHECK-IN DATE, you will forfeit all sums paid, except your security/damage deposit, unless we are able to re-rent the property to someone else, at the same rate, for the same period of time. If the property is rented, we will only charge the $150.00 cancellation fee.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.