|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
RENTAL STUDIO FURNITURE OF 20 M2 IN THE HEART OF THE CENTRE
HISTORY OF BLOIS
At 50 meters of the Loire, in a quiet street, this quaint studio full of feet renovated and equipped (kitchen, induction hob, fridge, microwave, TV ...)
the Châteaux of the Loire awaits nice holiday.
The advantage of renting our lovely furnished very comfortable and well equipped, this is indeed the best asset compared to a more expensive hotel. To you the freedom to take your meals at home or at the restaurant and no one will disturb your sleep
The district encourages strolling and discovering its narrow winding streets of medieval and Renaissance, picturesque staircases, poetic gardens. Stunning panoramic views of the Loire.
All shops nearby (restaurants, banks, grocery stores, markets) Beautiful walks in the heart of the city.
2 steps transport (less than 3 minute walk, parking for 600 vehicles (pay and free zone) train station (1. 3 km) bus. From Paris / A10 exit BLOIS 170 KM RN 152
Le Breuil airfield 16 KM
Visits and Leisure, ideally located in the heart of the Loire castles.
• The Royal Castle of Blois (1. 2 km)
• The Castle of Chambord Valley gem in the heart of the Loire
a wooded area where deer and wild boars mingle. (17 km)
• At Château de Cheverny visiting the Botanical Park,
the splendid interior of the castle, its impressive pack of dogs hunting with hounds and the exhibition of the famous Tintin. (16 km)
• Chateau d'Amboise overlooking the Loire (35 km)
• The Castle of Chenonceau is an exceptional site by its
original design on the Cher (49 km)
• The Castle of Chaumont and its beautiful gardens (18 km)
• Welcome to the Zoo Parc de Beauval a magical place
unforgettable, not to mention the giant Pandas. (44km)
• To discover the Loire by bike, a cycling route 800 km
great green outdoors.
• The road leads Loire wines gourmets and lovers
great wines, small estate wines (Gamay, Cabernet ...)
• To discover the products of Terroir (cheese, honey, chocolate cake)
The welcome and friendliness are the hallmarks of a successful holiday. Despite the 12 km that separate us, we are available and attentive to satisfy you. Do not hesitate to contact us
WE WOULD BE VERY PLEASED TO WELCOME YOU
Ballooning. The Loire in a traditional boat.
Canoeing. Helicopter flight. Tourist cyclo ride.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Apr 17 2016 - Oct 14 2017
2 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$288.77|
|Stay tax||C$0.48 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 18 years.|