NOTE: Please Be Sure to Set the Regional Rate Settings at the Top of Your Screen to Your Local Currency. VRBO Automatically Defaults to USD Funds. Please Note: You Will Still Be Charged in the Owner's Canadian (CAD) Currency. Thank You!
Welcome to the Avenue in Oak Bay. This spacious 2 bedroom / 1.5 bath is a perfect condominium for an extended stay in Victoria. Minimum 3 month rental for the months available January 1 - April 30, 2019.
This property has been tastefully furnished and decorated, providing all the comforts of home not typically found in other vacation rental properties. Dining table has seating for 4, living room has seating for 5, including a gas fireplace and a Smart 50" HDTV. Kitchen is fully equipped with full size fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave and includes your small appliances such as blender, toaster, kettle, toaster oven, espresso machine, etc....In suite washer / dryer included. Master bedroom boasts a King Size bed, with en-suite tub / shower combination. Second bedroom includes a queen size futon including bedding, as well as a desk / office work area. Your private patio seats 2 and includes a BBQ for your own use.
Location, location, location! This apartment is conveniently located 1.7 kilometers to the ocean, Beach Drive and Haynes Park. The location can't be beat! There are 3 grocery stores (Save-On-Foods, Red Barn Market and Fairway Market), less than 1 km away, along with coffee shops, restaurants (Blighty's Bistro, Vis-A-Vis), pubs (Christie's Carriage House, Penny Farthing) pharmacies, banks, butcher and bakeries along Oak Bay Avenue, all within a short 10 minute walk.
This east facing apartment backs onto a lovely garden area, providing a quiet space for reading, afternoon meditation and restful nights of sleep.
Step into this beautifully decorated condominium, included in your rate:
- gas fireplace
- patio with private BBQ
- one secure underground reserved parking stall
- all utilities, including high speed wireless internet
- free local and long distance phone calls in N.A.
- 50" Smart HDTV
- fully stocked and equipped kitchen, including cutlery, dishes, glassware, pots/pans, and cooking utensils
- in suite washer and dryer
- starter stock of basic apartment supplies, such as paper towels, bathroom tissue, laundry and dish detergent, coffee, tea, sugar, spices, etc....
- ceiling fans in both bedrooms and living room
- exit cleaning
- personalized check in and orientation to the apartment, building and surrounding area
- local support for troubleshooting, etc...
It is our aim to provide you with great service and accommodations, so please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time should you have any questions or require any additional information.
Rod & Melissa
City Life Suites Ltd.