Pura Vida! Taste the Good Life!
Beaches. Ecotourism. Action. Culture. Costa Rica has something for everybody! Whatever your interests: surfing, hiking, bird watching, adventure tours, fishing, diving, rafting, golf, or just relaxing on an unspoiled, tropical beach you'll find all of that and more in this tropical and secure paradise. So come and experience one of the most exotic and undiscovered vacation destinations in the world, boasting unsurpassed natural beauty and an impressive array of distinctions: towering and fiery volcanoes, pristine beaches, raging rivers, virgin rain forests, abundant wildlife, warm and hospitable people and much, much more!!
Privacy. Spacious Comfort. Convenience.
Enjoy a slice of paradise for you, your family and friends and share the beauty of Costa Rica's Tamarindo Pacific Northwest coast. With a small Mediterranean Village flavor, this beautiful vacation home is nestled within a quiet residential area of Tamarindo and is one of a small group of five homes in a gated development that resembles a private estate. A shared pool surrounded by tropical landscaping is at the center of the complex. Casa de Valencia is just steps from the pool and patio with a beautiful view of the gardens. The house is just across the street from the beach and four blocks from the small, bustling town of Tamarindo.
Location! Location! Location!
- Our villa is across the street from the sand—just 200 feet to the water
- Only a few steps away from a quaint boutique hotel w/ ocean view bar & restaurant
- Only four blocks to dozens of restaurants, bars and services
- Nearby surf lessons, ATV rentals, jungle tours, spas, yoga classes & more
- Only six blocks to the center of town
- Only a few miles to world famous surfing beaches: Playa Negra and Witches Rock
About the Villa:
Our house is just like new -- built in 2005. The house is fully furnished and beautifully decorated with a mix of tropical and modern furniture as well as colorful Central American art. This is our personal vacation home that we offer for rentals to only a limited number of visitors per year. You get the privacy, generous space and comforts of a house -- for the price of a good hotel room.
- Fully furnished in a creative mixture of tropical, modern and ethnic décor
- Three bedrooms + sleeper sofa in living room/Sleeps 8 adults and/or children max
- Fully-equipped gourmet kitchen
- Swimming pool, generous patio & lush garden share with only 4 other condos
- Gated parking with assigned space
- Housekeeping provided before and after reservation included in rates
- Cleaning provided in rental price: before/after and 1x during your stay
- Maid services available Monday through Saturday for $5/hr--arrange through mgr
- Cable TV, DVD player & stereo system
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
- Private washer & dryer inside house
- On-site security and groundskeeper with property manager available for assistance
- Living room with view to pool and tropical garden
- Across the street from beach with one row of houses between our villa and beach
- Just a short 1 minute walk down a footpath to beach
- Only 6 block walk to the center of town including restaurants, bars and a variety of services
Keywords: tamarindo, villa, house, condo, beachfront, bungalow, casita