|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Villa of 110 m2, ground floor.
Located in the countryside yet close to the sea
-2 Air-conditioned bedrooms (1 bed de140 in one, 2 beds of 90 in the other) + nets + ceiling fan in the bedroom more grde
- 2 large bathrooms one of which Italian
Large living room with: 1 3 seater + 2 chairs, 1 table + chairs, 1 BZ 140 very comfortable, flat screen 1télé, 1 stereo, air ceiling fan.
A large kitchen
A large terrace + terrace deck
Located in the countryside while being 3 km from the sea
-Frigidaire Freezer - Microwave oven - 4 burners gas - Multifunction oven
- Coffee maker - Toaster - Squeezer
- Washing machine - Iron-dishwasher and ironing board - Hairdryer - Barbecue
-Table Picnic - beach chairs - Cooler
-Internet Through WIFI - TNT TV -
Bedding and towels provided.
Beach towels provided
While being in the countryside, you are just 3kms from the sea, a surf spot réputé.et very pretty beaches.
Quiet area, ideal for enjoying your holiday.
Its location allows easily spread to other municipalities.
Mold is a common picturesque and very active, facing the ocean whose shores are lined with beautiful white sandy beaches and rocky coastline with beautiful cliffs, very popular with walkers.
The climate is mild thanks to the trade that distill freshness.
You will discover its small fishing harbor where every morning the fishermen come to sell their fresh fish and lobsters.
With its vast sugarcane plantations, Mold remains a land of tradition rum and sugar.
Shopping center 3 km,
Downtown 5 km (movie theater, library, many shops)
the other side, the trade winds, the dolphins, the maurice cove cove with water.
- Sport background of the trade winds (the heart of a Native American archaeological site and along the beach)
- Surfing (learning or board rentals), body boarding, canoeing-cayack, paddle, paragliding, hiking, quad-buggy rides, tennis, swimming pool with slide for children, walking along the old harbor and the waterfront.
20 min Moule, in Saint-François:
- 18 hole golf course,
- Autogyro (ideal for photo enthusiasts or video)
- Pointe des chateaux (with a landscape reminiscent of Britain)
- Plage des Salines
- Page of Anse à la Gourde
- Beach of Tarrare (nudist)
- Range of Grape-Clairs
- The spot,
- The Maharajah Monty,
- The Mandiana
- At Pinpin,
- Smoked Chicken of the bridge on the other side. 18h / 20h (exceptional)
- Many caterers offer Creole specialties takeaway
- Tour of the mangrove canoeing
-Old Port . old batteries
-Rhumerie Damoiseau (15 minutes walk from the house)
-Museum Archaeological Edgard Clerc (Native American)
-House of colonial Zévalos
- Wednesday from 16h to 20h (Boulevard General de Gaulle)
- Saturday from 6 am to 13h (Church Street)
- Many vegetable dishes throughout the city.
- Fish Market from Wednesday to Saturday (the other side)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
VILLA: - 2 chambres, 2 salles de bain : 800€/semaine ( 4 couchages )
-1 chambre, 1 salle de bain : 700€/semaine ( 2 couchages )
GRATUIT POUR ENFANTS J'USQU'À 2 ans ( lit parapluie avec matelas )
CONDITIONS DE PAIEMENT:20 % à la réservation
LE SOLDE A L'ARRIVEE
500€ chèque de caution à l’arrivée (remboursable en fin de séjour)
Moyen de paiement: Chèque, Virements bancaires, espèces.