|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
On major railway and highway aerial axis an independent house in a quiet inner courtyard and garden, away from the village bell tower in front of a bakery pastry excellence and 300 m of a confectionery famous for its sweets, at the foot of the vineyards and close to Colmar and Munster Valley, this property will delight lovers
- Art and culture treasures sheltered by the proximity of Colmar and its region, and beyond Alsace whole
- Gastronomy in being at one of the sources of wealth offered by Alsatian cuisine
- Nature, space, relaxation and sports activities in the environment of the foothills of the Munster Valley and VOSGES, hiking, horseback or bicycle (bike paths own site, piedmont and valley etc ...), Climatic and ski resorts, MARATHON OF PEAKS in summer and winter, ice, water and riding centers, rowing on the RHINE, baptism air ballooning. etc ...
DO NOT MISS:
The harvest and the new wine and the new sauerkraut
CHRISTMAS MARKETS, THE SAINT NICOLAS AND NEW YEAR HOLIDAYS
illuminations of cities and villages in the region
November 24 until December 30, 2016, opening day of the 5 Christmas markets of Colmar (4 + 1 outside inside, children's market, ice rink, carousel) and staggered opening of Christmas markets in the region,
enchanting and picturesque setting in EGUISHEIM (favorite French town of 2013, wonder market KAYSERSBERG,), medieval market in RIBEAUVILLE, traditional in RIQUEWIHR, crafts and flavors in ROUFFACH, Bredlamarik market and the New Year MUNSTER and also the wineries and farms and christmas decorations with their times of Advent to Epiphany ...
the bakers and pastry specialties year-end such as Bredalas, Beraweckas, Leckerlis and other festive delicacies and traditional meals and desserts NEW YEAR and patties of the kings of the EPIPHANY
COLMAR CITY OF ART AND CULTURE (10 minutes drive)
on the list of 52 most beautiful world destinations 2016 NEW YORK TIMES - REOPENING the Museum of UNTERLINDEN with famous ALTARPIECE ISSENHEIM On the BARTHOLDI Museum (creator of the Statue of Liberty NEW YORK) the INTERNATIONAL MUSIC FESTIVAL etc. ...
- The enchanting setting of EGUISHEIM (quoted from Pope Leo IX and the French town favorite 2013-5 min drive)
- Good addresses WINE CELLARS Eguisheim, Herrlisheim, Obermorschwihr, Voegtlinshoffen, Husseren castles, etc ...
- SPECIALTY ALSACIENNE THE TABLE
(Meats, sauerkraut, foie gras, Baeckeofe, Knepfle, Flammekueche, Pretzel, Kugelhopf etc.).
- COLMAR OLD charm, picturesque and locations and streets with ancient houses architectural monuments, SAINT MARTIN, the UNTERLINDEN, Koïfhus, COURTHOUSE (former SUPREME COUNCIL OF ALSACE) PFISTER houses and HEAD, LOGGIAS place Saint Martin and told HOTEL SAINT JEAN, TANNEURS DISTRICT, LITTLE VENICE etc ..
- Masterpiece ALTARPIECE OF ISSENHEIM of GRUNENWALD, jewel SCHONGAUER VIRGIN TO BUSH OF ROSES, UNTERLINDEN museums and BARTHOLDI in COLMAR,
- The environment of forests, lakes and mountains "balloons" of the Vosges (ALPS view on a clear day) the ROUTE CRETES, health resorts of TROIS EPIS LABAROCHE and balcony on the plain of Alsace, the Munster Valley ( starting point of the most beautiful hiking and mountain biking) the altitude villages and farm inns, treasures of Romanesque, Gothic and renaissance Haute Alsace (Abbey MURBACH etc ..), medieval castles in promontories ( Trois Chateaux 'EGUISHEIM, Hohlandsbourg Pflixbourg, KATZENTHAL, KAYSERSBERG, etc. RIBEAUVILLE near the city of RHINE NINE BRISACH fortified by Vauban and the charming city of VIEUX BRISACH and later the city of FREIBURG, Germany.
SITES THE GREAT WAR 1914/1918
The Old Armand (Hartmannswillerkopf), the linen etc ..
ROUND HOLIDAY, wine festivals and gourmet specialties in the Villages and Cities which CELEBRATION OF A FROG HERRLISHEIM, flower parades and FESTIVALS etc ...
THE ROUTE OF THE PEAKS, BALLOONS d'Alsace, Vosges LAKES OF FARM-HOUSES MOUNTAIN
HIKING BY CAR, WALKING, CYCLING, HORSE plain in the valleys and mountains and tree climbing in La Bresse, UPPER KOENIGSBOURG from the sky by drone etc ...
THROUGHOUT THE SEASONS OF ALSACE
- Many cultural events and festivals, musical and lyrical season THEATRE COLMAR including the OPERA and THE RHINE by many local associations but also antique shops, galleries and exhibitions of plastic and decorative art or specialized, MINERAL EXCHANGE, OF SHOWS ANTIQUES, the BOOK, FASHION, flea markets etc ..
.- The Alsace Asparagus (April), the INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL MUSIC COLMAR (July), the FAIR WINE Colmar and Tuesdays at COLLEGIATE SAINT MARTIN (August) the MUSIC FESTIVAL RIBEAUVILLE OLD and sauerkraut new (September) the harvest (September to the end of the year late) followed new wine served with bacon and walnuts, piedmont and its autumn colors and adornment of winter and many other events and charms of Alsace ......
AND A LITTLE FURTHER
- NORTH, on the wine route, after SELESTAT (the church SAINTE FOY, the HUMANIST LIBRARY etc.), the castle of UPPER KOENIGSBOURG (which was shot the film La Grande Illusion), the cities of ANDLAU , OBERNAI, ROSHEIM etc.) MONT SAINTE ODILE (patron saint of Alsace and site of the former convent Hohlandsberg which was illuminated the famous Hortus deliciarum) STRASBOURG EUROPE capital of its sublime and iconic CATHEDRAL and its museum of WORK OUR LADY until WISSEMBOURG through HAGUENAU (capital HOHENSTAUFEN)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Fin d'année (marchès de Noêl)
Nov 25 2016 - Jan 1 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$421|
|Chauffage, nettoyage dép||C$140|
|Taxe de séjour adulte||C$ 1 per person per night|
** This rate is subject to a per person/per night fee. The displayed price reflects one guest.