Apex Lodge Standard Room - 8 - a SkyRun Okanagan Property
Apex Mountain Lodge is located right in the heart of Apex Mountain Village and is within a 2 minute walk of all amenities and the ski hill. This boutique ski lodge was completely renovated in 2016 providing a new feel to the building.
This room sleeps 5 people with one queen bed, one bunk bed and a twin pull-out couch, cable TV, wifi, two shared lounges and a gas fireplace. Village amenities include the ice skating rink and loop, general store, liquor store, ski shop, rental shop, restaurants, cafe, tube park and ski hill.
What to be aware of:
- April 1 - Nov 30 Apex Resort is closed, there are no restaurants or stores openÂ
- 35 minute drive from Penticton
- Fireplace is in a shared lounge
- Kitchen supplies are not provided in rooms
- Wifi can be intermittent and slow
- Apex Lodge is a vacation rental property not a full service hotel
What You'll Love:
- During ski season Dec 1 to Apr 1Â
- Easy access to outside and all village amenities
- 50 meter walk to the ski hill
- Free outside parking
- Wifi, Cable TV & FireplaceÂ