Condo, Studio, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4)
David & Marilyn
About David & Marilyn
We have been local to the Naples area for 18 years, and love living in Southwest Florida. We wanted to find a place close to the beach, where we could go for a few days and reset our life. Bonita beach is a few steps away and not usually very crowded. Barefoot Beach is within walking distance and is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
David & Marilyn purchased this Studio in 2015
Why David & Marilyn chose Bonita Springs
We wanted to find a place that has a nice view of the Gulf of Mexico. We have a stupendous view from the living room and lanai, and the sunsets are amazing.
What makes this Studio unique
2 swimming pools, 10 tennis courts and a restaurant on site. Sunset is spectacular. WIFI in the unit. HD cable channels on the 42" TV. DVD Player in the unit, and Redbox locations are close.
Check-in: 4:00 p.m.
Check-out: 10:00 a.m.
queen sized hide-a-bed.
Minimum age of primary renter:25
Max guests:4 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
July 8, 2019
All the reviews of this condo are completely accurate. It's clean, has everything you need from kitchen utensils to beach chairs. It's small but the space is utilized very well. Location is excellent and the area is very nice. The beach is nice and right across the street. The view from the balcony is lovely. The price charged was extremely reasonable-much less than a hotel room and so much nicer. You have soap/shampoo/conditioner/dish soap/laundry detergent provided which was a pleasant surprise (most rentals I've stayed at, you have to buy all this). You do come in to soft music playing. The towels smelled so good! My only suggestion is to give some check-out instructions. If there were some, I couldn't find them so we stripped the bed and put our linens/towels in the laundry basket. Thanks for sharing your condo!
Thank you for your comments. Now that I have retired from my day job, a welcome guide is the next thing on my To-do list, including any check out instructions.
We hope you had a good time on your vacation.
This rental was perfect! We could not have asked for a better stay! every detail was attended to, including Alexa playing soft music when we arrived! Also, Alexa had all of the instructions we needed for most anything regarding our rental that we could ask for! The unit was a very short walk to the beach, and to Doc's Beach House, which has amazing food, and drinks, directly on the beach! The pool was nice and warm, the grounds were well maintained, and the room was exactly as pictured. We wanted for nothing. I would highly recommend staying here. We would definitely love to come back in the future!
The Kitchen - has everything you would need to cook a 4 course meal! But why would you since there are so many amazing restaurants nearby, some within walking distance. Plenty of dishes, pots and pans, and bake ware. Also utensils of all manner, you will not need to bring anything!
The Bathroom - was clean, nicely decorated, and to my surprise had a soap, shampoo, and conditioner dispenser on the shower wall!
The Bedroom - the bed was incredibly comfortable, I would actually like to know the brand so I can have one for my home! We slept so well during our stay, we looked to see if we could extend our visit, but sadly it was booked..
The Grounds- Professionally maintained, very clean and attractive. Every afternoon when we either went to dinner, or walked to the beach we saw the cutest bunny rabbits munching the grass.
The Beach - This was my first trip to the Gulf of Mexico, I have no other experience with beaches in this region. What I can say is the beach was beautiful, the surf was gentle and very relaxing. We rented Jet Ski's, and a beach chair with umbrella. There is a park with bathrooms close by, and a restaurant (Doc's Beach House) with an extensive menu right on the beach. We had lunch at Doc's daily
This was our 20th anniversary vacation, and it was truly amazing. Thank you for the amazing location, and for being so thoughtful in appointing your rental, it made our stay perfect!
We had a wonderful time at your beautiful place. This was our second time visiting your unit in building 3. We enjoy having Alexa playing when we walk in. So inviting! It’s a short walk to the beach and it is great having the wagon to tote all of the chairs, umbrellas and coolers back and forth. Thank you for a great stay. We will definitely be back again.
The owners do a great job of making sure everything is in order
so you can enjoy your time at the suite. They care and are easy to contact if you have any questions or concerns.
The condo is lovely! Everything you could possible need has been taken care of.
The sunsets are perfect! So close to the beautiful Bonita beach. We loved our stay! David is so nice and very easy to work with. We will be staying again.
Amazing gulf views
Our family thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this beautiful condo!
We thank you and your family for staying with us again. The place was so clean when we went to remove the Christmas tree, that we thought that the cleaners had cleaned it already.
Thank you very much, we will see you again next year.
CONDOMINIUM RULES FOR OWNERS AND RENTERS
BEACH & TENNIS GOLDEN RULE
“IF YOU WOULDN’T DO IT IN YOUR HOME, DON’T DO IT IN OURS!”
This is a residential, condominium community.
Please be considerate of all resident’s rights – owners or renters.
1. NO PETS / NO BOATS / NO TRAILERS / NO MOTOR HOMES ALLOWED
Owner’s dogs prior to 1991 are grandfathered. If available, owners may rent boat and trailer space. Owners have one week per year to relocate motor homes. No covers allowed on vehicles.
2. Occupancy limit of unit is 6 people maximum per unit, three nights minimum stay.
3. No barbecue grills allowed on Unit balconies. (There are barbecue grills available next to the tennis courts, boat area and bocce area.)
4. There is a 10:00 P.M. “Loitering Curfew” for the Lobby and building Atriums.
5. No excessive noise from living Units, parking area or grounds. Report any disturbances immediately.
(Non-Emergency Phone # for Sheriff’s Dept: 477-1234)
6. Do not park in any areas that are cross-marked. (These areas are for trash pick-up or clearance only.) All resident’s vehicles (owners and renters) must have valid parking permits.
7. PLEASE HONOR “Disabled Only” parking areas.
8. All garbage must be placed in plastic bags and tied. Trash chutes are available on all floors (west side). Please recycle (paper, glass, aluminum, metal and plastic). NO PIZZA BOXES IN TRASH CHUTES. Use Recycle Totes at the rear of the property near Boat Parking, Tennis Courts and Bocce Courts.
9. Pools are heated and pool hours are DAWN to DUSK, per Florida Administrative Code 64E-0.008(8). PLEASE obey posted rules. No soap products or shampoo to be used in pools or shower area. No diapered children allowed in pools, children with "SWIM DIAPERS" are allowed.
10. Laundry room s are located on south side of Buildings #1, #3 & #5.
11. PLEASE return luggage carts to lower level when you are finished using them, so they will be available to others.
12. KEEP WALKWAYS CLEAR. Nothing but a doormat is allowed on walkways, then only in front of entrance door when occupied, per Bonita Springs Fire Department. ALL Egress (all entrances & exits) must not be obstructed. Violations may incur Penalties. Do not hang towels or other objects from railings. Do not hang towels or other objects from railings, No shoes, beach chairs, or beach equipment permitted on walkways.
13. NO rollerblading, roller-skating, skateboarding, bicycling, motorbikes or horseplay in the Lobby or interior Building walkways.
14. Rollerblading, roller skating, skateboarding, motor biking and bicycling are allowed in the parking lot. Please use empty areas of the parking lot.
15. TENNIS IS FREE TO OWNERS AND RENTERS. Owners and Renters must sign up with the Pro at the Tennis Courts. Do not attempt to play when the courts are wet!
16. Policy # 39: Main Water Valve in Units must be off when unit is unoccupied for more than 24 hours.
17. All Lanai Furniture must be removed from Lanai when unit is unoccupied.