- Why am I being asked to list my property on CanadaStays if my property is in Canada?
HomeAway is partnering with CanadaStays, Canada’s largest vacation rental marketplace. List your property on CanadaStays and your property will have access to millions of Canadian travelers looking specifically for a vacation rental.
- What does it cost?
There are 2 ways to advertise your property:
1. Annual subscription: This is an annual, upfront fee starting at $349 for basic exposure, which allows for unlimited inquiries and bookings at no extra cost.
2. Pay Per Booking: List your property for free and pay just a 10% commission every time you receive a booking.
- Can I list on HomeAway.com and still get exposure in Canada?
Yes, if your property is located within the United States you can still list on HomeAway.com where you will get exposure throughout the HomeAway Network that includes Canada.
- Do I get billed by HomeAway or CanadaStays? In US or CAD currency?
CanadaStays is a Canadian company. They only work in Canadian dollars and will take care of all your account and billing needs.
*Based on the average of the top 5% of owners advertising on HomeAway.com in a 2013 survey.